Become a Foundation member for free. Sign up to receive our free monthly eNewsletter, The Sunflower, and occasional action alerts.
Help us create a more peaceful and nuclear weapons-free world.
Our Combined Federal Campaign number is 12455
Our annual report highlights the Foundation's many programs and activities in 2012. Click here to download a copy.
Even a regional nuclear war would have global consequences leading to a nuclear famine, resulting in the deaths of hundreds of millions of people.
Click here to learn more.
Read the Foundation's blog "Waging Peace Today"
2014 Kelly Lecture Introduction
Noam Chomsky Gives 13th Annual Kelly Lecture
Professor Noam Chomsky delivered the Foundation's 13th Annual Frank K. Kelly Lecture on Humanity's Future on February 28, 2014 in Santa Barbara, California. The event was sold out. Audio and video of the lecture will be available as soon as possible.
2013 Evening for Peace Honors Rabbi Leonard Beerman
The Nuclear Age Peace Foundation presented Rabbi Leonard Beerman with the 2013 Distinguished Peace Leadership Award for his integrity, compassion and deep commitment to peace with justice.
To read more about the event, including photos, click here.
Nuclear Famine: Everyone is at Risk
The Nuclear Age Peace Foundation's newest video, Nuclear Famine, highlights the extreme consequences of even a relatively "limited" nuclear war anywhere on Earth. Watch our new video above and then click here to learn more about nuclear famine.
- Castle Bravo: 60 Years of Nuclear Pain by David Krieger
- Building the Morale of Missileers by David Krieger
- Kuboyama by David Krieger
- Bravo: 60 Years of Suffering, Cover-Ups, Injustice by Beverly Deepe Keever
- Speech in the House of Representatives by Rep. Earl Blumenauer
- Nukes Are Nuts: The Sequel by David Krieger
- The Fragility of Our Complex Civilization by John Avery
- Rejecting the Rule of Law by Alice Slater
- The Endless Arms Race by Lawrence Wittner
- An Open Letter to College and University Presidents by David Krieger
- Missile Launching in the Dark by David Krieger
- Two Billion at Risk: The Threat of Limited Nuclear War by Robert Dodge and Ira Helfand
- The Doublespeak of Nuclear Disarmament by Kate Hudson
- Inner City Youth Activists Attend NAPF Peace Leadership Training by Jo Ann Deck
- Buenos Aires Declaration on Nuclear Disarmament by Comunidad de Estados Latinoamericanos y Caribeños // en español
- Nuclear Weapons and the Jobs Myth by Ray Acheson
Visit the Archives for more articles.